This Wavedance kayak is perfect for an expedition.
For those with a need to carry larger or more awkwardly shaped items, the Calypso is fitted with a large, rubber sealed rear storage hatch giving increased provision for internal storage. It also has an easy-access oversized front hatch and a central lined hatch for stowing smaller items. It has a large cockpit area so that you can stretch out over those long journeys.
The Calypso is also fitted with a Railblaza Star Port and two flush mounted rod holders, making it very easy to turn this kayak into a fishing yak. This kayak can carry a combined total of 150 kg without affecting buoyancy or steering performance, adding to its versatility as an every day kayak or a touring adventure kayak.
- Large rear hatch.
- Central personal hatch (bag-lined).
- Quarter turn bayonet fitting hatch covers.
- Moulded seat and foot braces.
- Moulded flask rest.
- Scupper holes (3) positioned away from seat.
- Safety grabline.
- Equipment securing points.
- Carry handles (bow and stern).
- Threaded drain plug.
- Smooth hull, textured deck.
- Superlinear polyethylene construction.
- Extensive colour range.
- Come with a Railblaza Star Port.
- Equiped with two flush mounted rod holders.
Load Capacity: 150kg (paddler & gear)