A single that meets most people’s paddling and stowage needs while being light enough even for children to handle.
The Echo suits a wide range of water conditions – from smooth water to surf – but can be especially useful where there are high manoeuvrability requirements and limited space, such as particularly narrow waterways or small sea caves.
Impressive weight capacity for size: the Echo can carry a paddler and dive or fishing gear – or an adult and small child – up to a combined total of 120 kg without affecting buoyancy or steering performance. Because Echos nest into each other they are easy to stack for transport.
- Three storage hatches.
- Oversized threaded hatch.
- Handy refreshments bag lining central hatch.
- Equipment securing points.
- Safety grabline.
- Carry handles (bow and stern)
- Scupper holes (4) positioned away from seat.
- Moulded seat and foot braces.
- Moulded cup or flask rest.
- Threaded drain plug.
- Stabilising ‘shoulders’.
- Smooth hull, textured deck.
- Superlinear polyethylene construction.
- Full colour range.
Length: 2.7m / 8’8″
Width: 760mm / 2’5″
Weight: 17kg / 37lbs
Load Capacity: 120kg / 264lbs (paddler & gear)